Google Play Store for PC Windows: Nowadays people’s part of the life is based on mobile applications, and the apps can be used to do various tasks without any hassle. The app plays a vital role in this modern world for performing almost any function smoothly and efficiently. It is a great shortcut to getting our works done in no time. Without the application, people suffer a lot in handling these things in their life, and they have to spend a lot of time managing even a simple task.
There are tons and tons of applications available in the market which scattered around the web; It is cumbersome to find and get these applications. Google Play Store for PC makes it available in one place, the app store has been introduced for all the platforms, and for Android OS the App store is introduced as Google Play Store, which has an extensive collection of applications at one place, you can find an app for your device. Google Play Store for Windows is the first and most reliable place to find out the apps for your device. All the applications will be initially available in the App store only and only then, it is accessible through the third-party websites.
Google Play Store is the official site for all the android applications, from where you can access all the latest releases and updates to your applications. To access those applications, you should have the account on the Google. The store has plenty of apps for you through which you can get the apps by categories. The clean and elegant interface of the Google Play store Download for PC provides you with the applications which categorized in a variety of forms. Accessing the apps through the play store will be easy.
- 1 Features of Google Play Store For PC
- 2 Specifications of Google Play Store PC
- 3 How to download Google Play Store on PC
- 4 Google Play Store is also available for
- 5 How to use Google Play Store On PC
- 6 Alternatives to Google Play Store
- 7 Google Play Store PC Review
Features of Google Play Store For PC
- Google Play Store has plenty of features for entertaining. Before downloading the Google Play Store just check out the features of this application.
- Google Play Store for PC is the all in one store for downloading the applications.
- The interface of the application is straightforward to use, and It is designed considering the convenient of the user So that anyone can use the app without any hassle.
- The applications in the Google Play Store PC are well established, you can access the apps based on the charts.
- You can get access to a vast number of categories which includes Daydream Android Wear, Art & Design, Auto & Vehicles, Beauty, Books & Reference, Business, Comics, Communication, Dating, Education, Entertainment, Events, Finance, Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, House & Home, Libraries & Demo, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Medical, Music & Audio, News & Magazines, Parenting and many more.
- The app interface has plenty of categories based on each term, and You can easily access the games whenever you want.
- The Google Play Store for Windows PC also provides you with the extensive collection of different categories, and It also includes the Google Playbooks, Google Play Games, Google Play Music, Google Play Movies and many more.
- The Google Play Books provides you with the vast collection of books, and it has the library which has millions of book, which are available to purchase. The Google Play Music allows you to stream the music online in no time, and you can also buy some music in no time. The Google Play Movies will enable you to stream the movies in no time.
- The Google Play Games has an enormous amount of game collections, which enables you to play the games online and you can even download the games to play it offline.
- Google Play Store for PC Windows 7 provides you with the frequent updates by keeping track of your installed applications and provides you with the updates when it becomes available.
- Google Play Store is available for all types of platforms like Android, iOS, Blackberry, Tizen, etc.,
Specifications of Google Play Store PC
Google Play Store Specifications for PC is given below
Release Date: October 22, 2008
Category: File Sharing
Play Store supports on: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
Languages: Multiple Languages
How to download Google Play Store on PC
There are four methods available to download Play Store for PC. They are
- Google Play Store for PC Direct
- Google Play Store for PC using Bluestacks
- Google Play Store for PC using Andyroid
- Google Play Store for PC using Nox App Player
Method 1: Direct Download
Method 2: How to download Google Play Store on PC using Bluestacks
To download the Google Play Store on your PC, you must have to download and install the Bluestacks on your PC or laptop. Once you have installed the Bluestacks App on your PC, just follow these steps to download Google Play Store for PC.
You can install the Google Play Store for PC by using the Bluestacks for all the Windows Versions, Use Bluestacks for downloading the Google Play Store for Windows PC.
Step 1: Open the Bluestacks Android Emulator and connect it to your Google Account
Step 2: From the main page, search for the Google Play Store Application and the search results will be displayed on your screen.
Step 3: Then click on the Google Play Store Application and click “Install” to download Google Play Store on your PC.
Step 4: Then Google Play Store for PC will be downloaded on your computer quickly, and then you can use the Google Play Store Application to download a lot of entertaining stuff and games.
Method 3: How to download Google Play Store on PC using Andyroid
Just like the first method, you have to download and install Andyroid Emulator on your PC or Laptop. Follow these steps to download Play store for PC using Andyroid.
Step 1: Download and Install the Andyroid android Emulator on your PC or laptop.
Step 2: Then connect your google account to the Andyroid Emulator.
Step 3: From the main page, search for the Google Play Store App using the Search Box.
Step 4: From the search results, click on the official Google Play Store App and click “Install” to install Google Play Store on PC.
Step 5: Then Google Play Store for PC will be downloaded on your PC. Then you can use the Google Play StoreApp to download your favorite games, wallpapers, and videos.
You may also like Google Play Store for Linux
Method 4: How to download Google Play Store on PC using the Nox App Player
It is similar to the above two methods, and you have to download the Nox App Player on your PC or Laptop and follow the below steps to download Google Play Store for Windows PC.
Step 1: Download and Install the Nox App Player Emulator on your PC or laptop.
Step 2: Then connect your google account to the Nox App Player.
Step 3: From the main page, search for the Google Play Store App using the Search Box.
Step 4: From the search results, click on the official GooglePlay Store App and click “Install” to install Google Play Store on PC.
Step 5: Then Google Play Store App will be downloaded on your PC. Then you can enjoy downloading your favorite games in no time.
Google Play Store is also available for
Google Play Store is a powerful application, which enables you to download almost every app you want. It is also available for various devices, which provides you with the better flexibility over the devices. Google Play Store is available for the following devices.
- Google Play Store Apk for Android
- Google Play Store for Mac
- Google Play Store for Windows Phone
- Google Play Store for Blackberry
- Google Playstore For iOS
How to use Google Play Store On PC
Using the Playstore application is very easy to use the app, You can use the app without any hassle. The interface of the Play Store for PC is very clean and simple, in which you can sort out any application in no time. The app interface enables you to get access to your contents without any hassle. Google Play Store for Windows PC reduces your time a lot in searching for the applications on third-party websites.
Step 1: When you open the Google Play Store PC for the first time, the application will ask you for the email id
Step 2: You can create your Play Store account by providing your email id and create one unique password for that.
Step 3: Just click on the Google Play store app icon to launch it, now you can see the homepage of the application, which provides you with the updates for installed apps. You can access them on the My Apps tab.
Step 4: The application provided by the Google Play Store are categorized in various forms, you can access those applications in the categories tab.
Step 5: The Google Play Store provides you with the top trending applications So that you can quickly get access to the applications which are in the top category.
You may also like How To Open Play Store App
Alternatives to Google Play Store
Google Play Store is an excellent platform for downloading the applications without any hassle. But it is not the only application to download the apps, and There are some alternatives, you can use them instead of the Google Play Store. You can also download some paid games for free of cost in these alternatives. The alternative applications for Google Play Store are given below.
Aptoide: Aptoide is the excellent alternative for the Google Play Store Download for PC Windows 10, you can use the application instead of Google Play Store. The Aptoide has been designed based on the Google Standards, and It also has an enormous amount of applications which is more than 700,000 applications. More than 3billion devices download the Aptoide. It has around 150 million users worldwide.
ApkMirror: ApkMirror is the best alternative to the Google Play store Download for PC Windows 8. ApkMirror hosts a large number of free applications, and No paid applications are accessible here. It doesn’t have its Android app, So the users will have to visit the website for the APK downloads. The apps provided by the ApkMirror is malware free, and it is very safe to download.
GetJar: Getjar is another application which can replace the Google Play Store for PC. You can easily download the apps through the Getjar in no time. It also has plenty of apps collections to download.
Mobogenie: Mobogenie is one of the alternatives for Google Play Store for PC Windows 7, It provides you with the malware free apps, and it is a reliable source to download the applications. You can use the Mobogenie to download the apps instead of using the Play Store.
Google Play Store PC Review
During the invention of Android Devices, the Play Store doesn’t become the popular one, but it was the only source to download the applications for Android OS. Now there is a lot of sources available to download the apps; however, the Google Play Store is the official and the most trustable platform to download the applications.
Thank you For visiting playstoreforwindowspc.com, for queries, please comment below.